Friday, December 5, 2008

‘You Pick It’ Comments Posted on ESPN Again

As long as Bill Williamson keeps posting my comments in response to the queries from his AFC West blog on ESPN.com, I’m going to continue to link to them. It certainly can’t hurt.

(Also, as a stingy English major, I generally try to catch all of my errors, so don’t blame me for the fact that all of my apostrophes (‘) were turned into question marks (?) in the post. I didn’t send it in that way, and I think it probably has something to do with copying and pasting the characters from Microsoft Word .)

Anyway, this week, I wrote in to say that Jay Cutler’s performance against Brett Favre and the Jets was the top story of the past week in the lowly division that is the AFC West. And thanks again to Bill for seeing fit to publish my response.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP